Monday, May 02, 2005

Pain in your wrists, hands?

Here's a neat post about what to do if you have pain in your wrists while using the computer.

If you're right-handed (like I am) and have experience pain in the right wrist (like I do), you'll find this bit of information really useful.
The first thing I did was switch to using the mouse with my left hand. I’m left-handed, so it was an easy switch to make, but I know right-handed people who starting mousing lefty to keep their wrist from hurting. It takes very little time to get used to the change, and it’s easy to switch back to using a right-handed mouse if you’re using someone else’s computer. That alone reduced the pain in my right wrist significantly.


This post is a must read for anyone who uses a computer for long periods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home