Sunday, December 04, 2005

Newsflash: Men cut nails

This week's India Today has an article about how men are using skin care services and products more than ever before. You read about this often now-a-days, because it has an economic impact.

The skin-care industry is thriving. I wish I'd opened a men's skin care clinic instead of all the money and time I wasted in studies. I'm no stock analyst but if there are stocks available in skin care companies, buy.

Before I lose track, here are some other things that men do that the industry can exploit:

1) Hand-washing: Men wash their hands after eating. Some use soap. I think there's a huge market here for soaps that clean the skin and provide a moisturising effect on the skin.

2) Nail-cutting: Men cut their nails. Some bite them off. Though I wouldn't wear any, there is a market for men's nail polish. You think some men wouldn't like skulls on their nails. Think again. There's also huge market for automatic nail-cutters. You'd think that someone would've figured this out by now. (If you're planning a product on this idea, give me a holler. Some cash would be nice too.)

3) Muscles: Most men like to show off their muscles. If the skin industry could create a cream that will tone flab into muscles, they'll make a huge profit. Maybe this tip is for the diet industry.

Sorry to end this post here but I have a hair appointment.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't forget that men can now enjoy using Lux soap and feel comfortable about it, thanks to their brand ambassador Shah Rukh Khan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home