Monday, November 07, 2005

Michael Crichton's speeches

I've always enjoyed reading Michael Crichton's books, both fiction and non-fiction. Favourite fiction book, if I had to pick, would have to be Jurassic Park, and non-fiction, without a doubt, Travels. I was also a big fan of ER, the popular TV series that he created.

What I hadn't realised is that Crichton is also a speaker and that he's so passionate about science and about the environment. He even gave testimony to the United State Senate a few days ago.

Crichton's speeches are remarkable because he explains science in a way that you and I can understand and he makes compelling arguments, which are interesting to read, and will cause you to think.

Enough already, go read Michael Crichton's speeches.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 pm, Blogger NV said...

Silent for a looooooooooooong time, and a flurry of posts. :-) Good to see you what you do best. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home