Thursday, July 08, 2004

My drug of choice -- Music

I get high on music. If you see me at work, you'll think that I'm having fun and not working, because I'll have my headphones on and my body will be swaying to the music while I am writing. Sometimes music even makes me smile.

Music takes me to a plane (a level) that I can't reach with any other medium. Books can't take me there, alcohol can't, and since I've never tried drugs, I can't give you an opinion on that.

It also helps that I play the guitar, since I am able to appreciate the beauty and difficulty in creating a great tune or just any tune. It's tough to create something that you'll like, let alone something that people will like.

Joe Satriani, Jethro Tull, Van Halen, Collective Soul, Def Leppard, Dire Straits, Mark Knopfler, are some of the musicians/bands that I love. Knofpler and Satriani, in particular, they can give me goose bumps with their music.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get high on music-you should check out binaural beats and brainwave entrainment technology-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home